SWE 2014 will be a little bit smaller than the last years, we will only have
• Dressage (3rd december)
• Endurance race (4th and 5th december)
• Show Jumping (6th december)
Since the infos came much later this year the deadline will be three month from now (16.01.2015)
There are, as in the previous years, no starting numbers.
For dressage, the rider have to wear an usual dressage outfit. If you have your own dressage outfit with you stable colors, feel free to use this.
For the endurance race you have to wear warm clothes, we can recommend sweater and thick down jackets. You will also receive one or two thick blankets to cover you in the night.
Dressage - 3rd december
This time the SWE will start at the Ranch of Suomi in Kuopio.
The dressage arena is surrounded by a knee high white fence. In the background you can see a deep pine forest on two sides, on one side there is the audience and the last one shows the main building of our stable.
The stable building is a half-timbered house.
Endurance Race - 4th and 5th december
The endurance race will start at the Ranch of Suomi and will end at the Schattenwald Stables.4
Each participant will receive a high-quality sleeping bag and a warm tent and a warm blanket for the horse. You are allowed to take as much tea and soup with you, you can carry (in a thermos). If a participant wants to end the race prematurely, everyone gets with a walkie-talkie, with which he can get in touch with us. We advise you to wear several warm sweaters, down jackets, gloves and warm socks, best here are several.
You will ride almost 210km through the beauty of finnish nature.
Much snow and ice will be in your way, but we know you and your horse can do it!
You will arrive at Schattenwald Stables on the 5th december where everyone will receive a warm soup and a hot tea. Your horse will be examined by our vet and may relax in the warm barn.
Show Jumping - 6th december
The show jumping takes places in the indoor arena of Schattenwald Stables.
More info on the interieur will be added later
Evening of the 6th december
this is not planned yet. You need to decide if you want one or not, we'll do that if there are enough people to join
The evaluation is effort based (based on your gallery)
• Up to 50 points for the environment
• Up to 20 points from the judges (both 10)
• Up to 10 points for weather and clothing
• Up to 20 points for creativity
In total you can reach up to 100 points. Still we do not value your style of drawing, you are allowed too draw traditional and digital images. You can join as a beginner just like everyone else, only creativity counts!
• Tracing is allowed but is -5 points, References-are allowed and give no penalty, but please give these always on. Do you use any Referenc also writes that, please do so.
• No free Linearts
• No Photobackgrounds
• There is no pre-registration needed
• You do not have to be registered in HARPG etc
• Horses have to be at least 3 years old
• Rider for the Endurance Race have to be at least 18 years old, for all other Events 15 years
• Max. 2 horses per disciplin
• Tracing is allowed but will give you a deduction of 5 points
• Link back to your rused references, if you don't have used any, please write it in the Artists comment
• No Collabs
• You need just one pic for the Endurance Race
• Please add a link to your horse in the description or even better, copy the whole registration in the description
• You will not be penalized for showing something going wrong in the image or story
• You do not need to upload your entry on a specific date (like dressage on the 2nd of december). You may upload them whenever you like to.
• Please submit your entries by yourselfe to the gallery, you need to join the group. After the Deadline: Entries not in the group gallery will count as not finished.